POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Praise POV-Ray 3.5 ! : Re: Praise POV-Ray 3.5 ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Praise POV-Ray 3.5 !
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 6 Sep 2001 10:29:17
Message: <3B978834.E6372C86@sycomore.fr>
Darrell Miller wrote:

> is there a way to print ALL the documentation.. the help file is great.. but
> i guess i'm old school and like using REAL paper for manuals...

As for now, I think you're stuck (great CHM format!). Later,
I think more formats will be available, as was the case for
POV 3.1. Perhaps there will be a PDF or PostScript file?

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
  who just found his POV 1.0 manual while cleaning his room